While we may begin sounding like we are repeating ourselves, we want to once again thank you for all of your feedback, it has contributed in large part to the updates being made to our service; we are listening, and we are glad that you are letting us know how we can make things even better for your experience. Please ensure that the version in the program is the same as found here on the site as the latest version; you can refresh your page if it is not. Here are the patch notes for the version update:
- We promised that the previous update, version 1.2.3, would bring changes that would also lead to even more in the line of updates to the user creation code when we created version 1.2.4; we were not lying about this. 1.2.4 deals primarily with how you, the user, can interact with our service and site.
- Bid Intent is now offering a 30 day trial through the registraton form found on this website; please direct your attention to the top of the front page, or to the right hand side of this and any page and click on the advertisement to register for the trial; we have made it quick to register and we hope you will not only enjoy using our service, but let us know if there is any way for us to make your stay more enjoyable.
- We have re-designed the forums to allow for easier posting and a larger area for content. In the future, more instructions can be found here, and if you wish to seek help using Bid Intent, the forums are another avenue that may help you find an answer to your questions quicker. Click on the "Forums" link at the top of the page to visit them.
- Because most of the features on this page require a user account, we have now linked the two user accounts together; if you have a Bid Intent account, you can use the same username and password to log in to this site. You may also change any information about your account from this site, and it will be changed over at the Bid Intent service.
- We have changed some back end code to speed up the user creation function between when you hit submit and when you are greeted with the confirmation text box; you will no longer have a wait time associated with that.
- Updated user code to allow for future considerations in either 1.2.5 or 1.2.6
As always, if you have questions, feedback, or concerns, please visit out forums on this site or send us an email to our helpdesk.
The Bid Intent Support Team